Closing date for entries – 17th July 2015
At the end of September and during October, we are hoping to exhibit some photos and drawings of ‘Old Rowley’ which may be of special interest to those who live or once lived in Rowley Village. These will be on show alongside our regular Christian Heritage Exhibition.
We would like the local schools to be involved in this venture, and invite children of all ages to enter an ‘Art Competition’ the subject being….
‘An Interesting Building that stands, or once stood in the Rowley or Blackheath Area’
More about the competition
1. All entries need to be 2 dimensional (2D) and suitable to be wall-mounted. This can include paintings, drawings and collages.
2. The size of the artwork should be minimum A4 and maximum A3
3. There will be 4 age-groups: 3 – 7years, 8 – 11years, 12 – 17 years, and 18 +
4. Philip Adams, teacher and artist, who was born and brought up in Rowley has kindly agreed to judge the competition.
5. There will be a display of the winning entries during September & October
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED IN EACH AGE GROUP
Entries to be returned to: Mrs A Burrows, 27, Beauty Bank, Cradley Heath, West Midlands B64 7HZ or handed in to your teacher to be collected before the end of the Summer term.